Tuesday, July 10, 2018

imcominhome

Hello family and friends,

Well I guess this is the last email you will get until I see you all on Thursday. I just wanted to write a short letter this week. We had Raynettes baptism and confirmation this week, and it was amazing. The ward came through with some amazing fellowship at her baptism. It has truly been a blessing to watch her grow and progress in her life, and watch her change. Other than that, I am saving some stories for you all! Thank you to everyone for the support, love, and prayers that you have sent in my behalf. I am so grateful for each of you, and I am looking forward to seeing you all again. I have loved every second of this amazing journey. It has definitely been the best thing for my life. I cant wait to take what I have learned and apply it at home. Just because the tag comes off doesn't mean that I will stop being a missionary. I love this great work so much, and I am so grateful for the chance that I had to assist my Heavenly Father. Anyhow, thank you. And I love you. I will see you all on Thursday!!!

Love,

Elder Kirby





No comments:

Post a Comment