Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Bipolar weather

Hey everyone, this week was a good one, not too many crazy things happened! We are finally finding a lot of families and we are super excited for that! I do hate the super bi polar weather! On the sunny side, we get to go to the temple at 1 today, so I am looking forward to that!
So this week a guy who we started teaching, he's completely crazy... well we asked him to come to church, and it was a total disaster. He was saying so many bad things and telling us and some members we were wrong. I was so stressed out that I could barely keep from sweating through my suit. So this sunday was good but stressful. I had to see him yesterday and try to explain the characteristics of the true church. I thought he was going to hit me. However, he actually opened up and we had a decent conversation towards the end. He even gave me one of his 300 lighters that he collects.
 Also so I had to do a baptismal interview for the Nebraska City Sisters so I was like cool this is my first one, I'm a little nervous, well first off..we have to drive an hour to get there, then the sisters are late...And then everything kinda slows down and the interview is going well..and wouldn't you know it...I GET A FLIPPING BLOODY NOSE!! I had to stop the interview, and go clean up...it was super embarrassing, however she did pass and everything ended pretty well haha! That's about as crazy as my week got.....you are never going to believe this, but I got a bloody nose as I was typing this letter and had to leave and go clean up. After trekking across the entire library with blood everywhere. Maybe I should get it checked out lol. Anyhow, all is going well here in Lincoln! I am loving everyone here and having a blast with Elder Kendrick! Hopefully we get to do another transfer together...(its not likely) but I have the faith! Sending prayers and love your way, stay warm, stay safe, and read the Book of Mormon!

Love Elder Kirby


 Cutest kitty!
 just me
 When Elder Kendrick and I wake up
       Doing the hurr!                                                                                    Snacks!


No comments:

Post a Comment