Monday, February 27, 2017

Mostly pictures



Hey Momma, 
I probably won't be able to send a weekly email this week, not much happened, and I want to reply to the kids this week. I am really sorry, I will send pictures though! I love you so much!                                                                                                                             

                                          

         **  Even though I love his weekly emails and being able to blog them, the joy on my other kids faces because they received "long" emails this week was priceless!! Enjoy the pictures!! I also received a phone call from a widow in his ward. She called to tell me what a wonderful job he was doing and how excited  him and Elder Kendrick were about the baptism last week!! It's so hard to have him gone but I know with all my heart he's exactly where he needs to be!



 Dinner at a members!
 Middle of nowhere Nebraska
When something besides mo tab comes on the radio..

No comments:

Post a Comment