Monday, October 16, 2017

baptismsandfall

This week was one of the most amazing weeks of my mission. Paul was baptized this week! It was such a spiritual experience, and I was so happy to be able to baptize him! The service turned out really good too! Paul is such an inspiration to me, he finished the Book of Mormon cover to cover in 6 weeks before he was baptized. He told us he was looking forward to starting again! He is awesome, and we are really excited for him!  That was definitely the highlight of the week! The rest of the week was great too! We got to go up to Omaha to do an exchange with the assistants! I went with Elder Burbank, who actually came out with me! We had a great time, and got to teach a lot of cool people! We hurried back home so that we could do another exchange with the Lexington Spanish elders. I got to go with Elder Guerts, who has been out about 3 weeks now! He is an awesome elder, we got to teach some great people, and had a blast together! I'm still working on my Spanish lol. The weather is getting cold, and the leaves are changing, Nebraska in the fall is my favorite time of year! its so awesome. Anyhow, we are keeping busy out here and Elder Towne and I are having a blast! We are looking forward to another busy week! Thank you for all of your love and support! 

Love Elder Kirby

 The crew
 Poky Pride
 Baking
Baptisms and Fall. My two favorites!!




No comments:

Post a Comment